Succulents and Airplants
Step 1. Water them until all the soil is wet ( however, do not drown them by adding too much water as this will cause rot and a short life span)
Step 2. Leave them until the soil is completely dry (this timeline will vary depending on the humidity in their environment)
RULES OF A GREEN THUMB
They love the sun! Six hours of sunlight a day is optimal, however they will still live with limited sunlight.
- Just remember that they will fade much faster by over watering than under watering.
- Succulents retain water in their leaves, so even though the soil is dry they will still be drinking through the leaves.
- If you are unsure give your leaves a squeeze, if they are feeling soft and squishy, its probably time for step one of your care instructions. If they are nice and firm, they are still doing fine!
- Take your Airplants out of their environment and mist them with water once a week. Once you are done misting you may put them back into their home.
- Once a month take your Airplants out and put them in a water bath. To do this you can use a cup, bowl, sink etc. Fill the basin with water and let them soak for approximatly 30 - 45 minutes. Set out a towel and let them dry out before putting them back into the arrangement.
To order custom arrangements or to check out our workshops, click here